SRAM Force cranks have always been a favorite of riders seeking pro-level performance at a killer value, but the Force 22 BB30 11-speed crankset most definitely takes it up a notch. Taking cues from the SRAM Red 22 Exogram cranks, the Force 22 cranks match a uni-directional carbon fiber crank arm with a CNC-machined alloy spider. The result makes better use of the best properties of both carbon fiber and alloy to keep weight low and optimize stiffness. The spider also borrows the hidden bolt pattern design from the Red 22 Exogram cranks to further reduce weight and increase stiffness. The cranks feature Glide R chainrings, which have been engineered for stiffness, and made thinner to accommodate 11-speed chains. These chainrings were designed from the bottom up to work with the Yaw 22 front derailleur, so you'll get crisper, more accurate shifting with each lever throw. The stiffness also translates into improved power transfer, so you get the most out of every watt you put into the bike.
- Designed with a uni-directional carbon fiber crank arm mated to a CNC-machined alloy spider for decreased weight and increased stiffness
- Chainring bolt positioned on backside of crankarm lightens and stiffens crank
- X Glide R chainrings feature advanced shift timing pins and ramps for smoother, more precise shifts
- Chainrings have been made thinner to work with 11-speed chains
- Compatible with SRAM Yaw 22 front derailleur only
- Compatible with BB30 and PF30 bottom brackets
- Bottom bracket not included