Flip flopping isn't just for politicians. The Nashbar Soho bike pedals give you the option to clip in on one side, or keep it casual and ride with your everyday shoes on the other. It's pretty much two pedals in one. There's no greasy hands, no remembering which way to turn the pedal wrench. Just put your shoes on and go.
- Clipless pedal engagement is compatible with SPD-style two-bolt cleats
- Adjustable release tension makes it easy to clip in or out
- Reverse side uses an injection molded nylon platform
- Plenty of surface area for a wide, comfortable pedaling platform
- Molded ridges help you get some grip
- Steel axle is durable and lightweight
- Ideal for commuters, occasional riders, those that don't feel like clipping in just to go get a cup of coffee
- Cleats included
- No pedal wrench needed, install with a hex wrench
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2019
The only negative I have so far is that they can *only* be installed with a 6mm hex key. There's no flat spots on the spindle to accept a 15mm pedal wrench. Not a huge deal since the idea here is to never need to change out pedals, but still irritating.