- 3-level integrated magnetic system
- Folds into three parts for reduced clutter
- Parabolic rollers
- Integrated handle for easier transportation
- Adjusts to match different bicycle wheelbases
Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps.
- Frame: The new floating frame features an exclusive and totally redesigned Elite longitudinal oscillating system that absorbs inertia generated by the rider’s movements and compensates the centre of gravity travel, making training on rollers even more natural and intuitive. This system also increases stability and ease of use, so the Quick-Motion is perfect for all levels of performance and fitness, pro and amateurs alike.
- Rollers: Three perfectly balanced 85mm-diameter rollers maintain smooth road-like pedaling during training. The signature parabolic rollers (with a 100mm diameters at its ends) guarantee easy and precise control of the bike, as they instantaneously direct the bike towards the center of the roller. Stability and safety is further enhanced due to the optimized distance between the two rear rollers.
- Integrated Resistance Unit: The Quick-Motion features an innovative magnetic resistance unit integrated into the central roller, specifically designed with three resistance levels to simulate a wide range of riding conditions, from flats to uphill climbs.
- Reduced clutter: The frame is quick and easy to fold and store, with a reduced footprint of almost 50% when not in use.
- Easy to transport: When folded, transport is easy and safe due to the ergonomic frame-integrated handle and frame locking system.
- Compatible with many bikes: Quick-Motion can be used with both road and mountain bikes. The front roller is easily adjusted to 11 different positions for perfect compatibility with bicycles with frame measurements that range from a minimum distance of 944mm (37 inches) to a max distance of 1144mm (45 inches). The Elite-designed telescopic mechanism makes adjusting the wheel base quick and easy.
- Ideal for: Road bike, Mountain bikes, Track bikes, Fixed bikes.
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.